Welcome to Gironde, land of rugby
The 2023 Rugby World Cup takes place here, in France, in Bordeaux, and in Gironde! For this tenth edition, 20 teams from all over the world are meeting to do battle and hope to succeed South Africa, defending champion.
Bordeaux host city, hosts no less than 5 matches in Matmut Stadium Atlantic. Ireland, Wales, South Africa, or even Fiji, the Bordeaux posters are more beautiful than the others.
In the programme :
- Saturday, September 9 at 15:30 p.m.: IRELAND v ROMANIA
- Sunday September 10 at 21 p.m.: WALES v FIJI
- Saturday, September 16, 15 p.m.: SAMOA v CHILE
- Sunday September 17 at 15 p.m.: SOUTH AFRICA v ROMANIA
- Saturday September 30 at 17:45 p.m.: FIJI v GEORGIA
On this occasion, our team has reserved for you good plans to experience the matches live in unusual places, practical information, but also ideas for walks to do during your stay.