- Who are we?
- COVID-19 Information
- Departmental Tourism Plan 2017-2021
- Marketing Plan 2020-21
- Gironde Tourisme webinars: program and replays
Mornings Gironde Tourism
- Tourism and Cinema, issues and perspectives
- Acting for inclusive and responsible tourism
- Wine tourism in Bordeaux, the challenges of a revival – October 21, 2020
- Seasonal rental, an eldorado?
- The Gironde, land of solidarity tourism – March 21, 2019
- Sustainable tourism: challenges, innovations and good practices – October 25, 2018
- E-distribution, open data and protection of personal data – March 30, 2018
- Innovation – High Quality of Use® – October 20, 2017
- Innovation – Progress and Openness – February 13, 2017
- Innovation – Creativity & Audacity – October 27, 2016
- In the press
- Our communication tools
- Tourist offices
- Wine tourism in Gironde
- Gironde Filming Reception Office
- Cultural heritage
- Cycling in Gironde
- Hiking in Gironde
- Fluvial tourism
- Reduced mobility
- Sustainable tourism
- Calls for tenders & consultations
- Legal Notices and Credits
Gironde tourism resource center
Tourism professionals and the press, new providers of tourist activities, this space has been designed to meet your needs.
You will find all the useful information on tourism in Gironde, as well as the tools necessary for the creation and development of your activity.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to answer your request.
We have changed address:
GIRONDE TOURISM – Gironde Building –
CS 92015 – 1 and 4 Terrasse du 8 mai 45 – 33076 BORDEAUX CEDEX
Following the statutory meetings held on October 08, Karine Desmoulin was elected President of...
In order to strengthen our presence at your side, the Gironde Tourisme teams are mobilizing to offer a program of...
To facilitate exchanges with its partners, Gironde Tourisme is opening the “Gironde tourisme at your service” service to respond...
In June, the offer in Gironde on collaborative platforms increased by 12% compared to June 2020 while, in...
During this month of June, the lifting of restrictions continued, with the reopening of bars and restaurants on 09...