This mill was in function on the arm of Ciron, it was named the Grand Ciron in old documents. This tributary of the Garonne was diverted in 1852 during the construction of the Bordeaux - Sète railway line.
The latest research has confirmed that this mill with 3 millstones existed in 1536. It was abandoned by everyone, and the members of the “Moulin Neuf et Patrimoines” association decided to exhume it from the vegetation that covered it.
Visit by appointment only.
- Picnic area.