Located in the heart of Bordeaux, the Clos de Saint-Seurin offers you a bedroom and a private lounge in an XNUMXth century house, tastefully renovated. Ideal for discovering the city and enjoying a refined resting place.
Furnished exclusively with antique furniture, the comfortable room (26 m²) has an independent entrance, with a view of the garden.
- double bed 1,60 x 2m)
- Bathroom / WC
- Organic care and toiletries products offered, hair dryer,
- Large Louis XVI style mahogany cupboards
- tray: tea, coffee, infusions,
Adjoining the bedroom, the private lounge (25 m²), where you will be served a hearty breakfast (from 6 a.m. to 45 a.m.) is equipped with:
- a television with all the French and foreign channels,
- Wifi and internet,
- a breakfast table and a lounge area to relax or work.
From €150 for 2 people (night and breakfast).
Reservation possible by email in French, English and (less common) in Mandarin!
- Clos de Saint-Seurin
- 16 place of the martyrs of the resistance – Bordeaux
- 06 64 12 65 10 - www.leclosdesaintseurin.com