The Gironde Tourist Development Agency undertakes to make this website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it implements the following strategy and actions:
- Publication of the multi-year accessibility plan (being drafted);
- Publication of the annual action plan (in preparation).
This accessibility statement applies to the site www.gironde-tourisme.fr.
The Gironde Tourisme website is not in compliance with the General Repository for Improving Accessibility (RGAA) due to the non-conformities listed in the "Non-Accessible Content" section.
The compliance audit carried out by the agency AccessProd reveals that:
- 40,30% of the criteria of the RGAA version 4.1 are respected;
- the average compliance rate of the online service is 56,30%. This is the average of the compliance score obtained on each of the pages in the sample.
This percentage corresponds to:
- 40 non-compliant criteria;
- 27 compliant criteria;
- 39 criteria not applicable.
Content not accessible
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
- Not all images are understandable or properly ignored by assistive technologies when decorative;
- Some inline frames (iframes) are not clearly identifiable by a voice synthesis;
- The active section of the Pro Space menus is only indicated by color;
- The contrast ratios of some text and interface components are not always high enough;
- There are no text transcripts of the videos;
- The videos are not captioned;
- The textual content adjacent to the videos does not clearly identify each medium;
- Some links are not explicit and are poorly vocalized by assistive technologies;
- Some scripts need to be fixed to be compatible with assistive technologies and keyboard navigation;
- The source code of the pages is not always valid and can pose problems of restitution;
- Some English words appearing on the site in French are not correctly rendered;
- Structure tags are used to display content;
- Some navigation menus are not properly structured;
- Some heading levels do not follow a logical order;
- Some item lists are not properly structured;
- Element background and font color declarations are not used correctly;
- Some hidden content is not correctly ignored by assistive technologies;
- Keyboard navigation is not always visible;
- Some content is presented with horizontal scrolling for a window with a width of 320px;
- Some form fields do not have correctly associated labels;
- Forms do not allow vocalization of input suggestions;
- Auto-filling of form fields containing user data is not compliant;
- No skip link is present;
- Not all downloads are compatible with assistive technologies.
Content not subject to the accessibility obligation
Some content is exempt from the accessibility obligation and falls outside the scope of the legal obligation because it concerns third-party content which is neither financed nor developed by Gironde Tourisme and therefore which is not under its control.
These contents are:
- the Youtube video player;
- the Calaméo document reader, used to display PDF files;
- the visualization system for certain maps in PDF hosted by Adobe;
- Facebook's online chat tool;
- OpenStreetMap interactive maps: information is available previously on the page or in adjacent lists;
- Google's Recaptcha system.
Establishment of this accessibility statement
Technologies used for the creation of the website
- HTML 5
User agents, assistive technologies and tools used to verify accessibility
Content rendering checks were performed using the following web browser and screen reader combinations:
- Firefox 96 and NVDA 2021.2
- Chromium 97 and NVDA 2021.2
- Firefox 96 and JAWS 2020
- Safari 15.2 and VoiceOver (OS 12.1)
Tools to assess accessibility
The following tools were used during the evaluation:
- Color Contrast Analyzer
- Developer tools built into Firefox and Chrome browsers
- Web Developer Bar
Site pages that have been subject to compliance verification
- Home page "
- "Legal notices" page
- “Site map” page
- “Contact” page
- Search with the keyword “Gironde”
- “Crossroads Page” Template
- “Diary” template
- “Event” template
- “Editorial Content” Template
- “Blog” Page
- "Item" template
- “Weather” page
- “Kiosk” page
- “Magazine” template
- “Pro Space” page
- Page “Pro Area – Who are we? »
- “Pro Space – News” page
- “Pro Space – News” template
- “Pro Space – Carrefour Page” template
- “Pro space – Editorial content” template
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access content or a service, you can contact the manager of the Gironde Tourisme site to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
- Send a message via the contact form
- Contact Gironde Tourisme: Immeuble Gironde – CS 92015 1 and 4 Terrasse du 8 mai 45 33076 BORDEAUX CEDEX
This procedure is to be used in the following case.
You have reported to the website manager an accessibility defect that prevents you from accessing content or one of the portal's services and you have not received a satisfactory response.
Write a message to the Defender of Rights (https://formulaire.defenseurdesdroits.fr/)
- Contact the Defender of Rights delegate in your region (https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues)
- Send a letter by post (free, do not put a stamp)
Defender of rights
Free answer 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07